- VictoriaService Station / DevelopmentEOI Closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday 12th of October 2017
- High profile corner site with over 78 m of frontage
- Substantial land area of 1,542 sqm*
- 7 km* from the CBD and merely meters to Moonee Ponds retail core
- Flexible CZ1 zoning, providing refurbishment or redevelopment potential
- Short term holding income with a national brand – BP
181-187 Pascoe Vale Road is a high profile site occupied by a long term owner occupier, BP Moonee Ponds. This freehold property is being sold as a going concern for the first time in 40 years and provides unrivalled potential to refurbish or redevelop.
Merely metres to the flourishing Moonee Ponds retail core, Queens Park, Moonee Ponds Creek trail and Moonee Valley race track, the site benefits from amazing amenity. Moonee Ponds has been through an amazing gentrification and is a proven market for premium apartments, townhouses or childcare (STCA). With amazing access as the property has trams directly out front and is moments to Moonee Ponds train station. Given the sheer scale of the site, flexible zoning, holding income, the site is ideal for an astute developer.